- Ultra-low latency lossless wireless for PC, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and Android
- Discord-certified ClearCast noise cancelling detachable microphone
- Same high-performance speaker drivers as the award winning Arctis 7
- Steel-reinforced headband for a perfect fit and lasting durability
Game on the go
Use the compact USB-C wireless dongle with your Nintendo Switch or Android phone for the same wireless audio and chat experience when you're on the move.
Best-in-class affordable products with SteelSeries’ cutting-edge innovation and premium performance.
Signature Arctis sound
With the same speaker drivers as the award-winning Arctis 7, the Arctis 1 Wireless features the same signature Arctis soundscape, which emphasizes subtle details to give you an audio advantage.
Detachable ClearCast mic
The Discord-certified bidirectional mic provides superior noise cancelation so your voice sounds clear and natural. It's also detachable while you're on the go!
Built to last with a steel-reinforced headband that easily adjusts to fit all head sizes while remaining lightweight and durable.
Control at your fingertips
Adjust volume, mute the microphone, and play/pause your media with convenient on-headset controls.
Wired when you need it
Never worry about not being connected thanks to the added flexibility of a universal cable for easily plugging into Xbox controllers and any other device with a 3.5mm connection.
Customize your audio
Tweak your audio to perfection using SteelSeries Engine, allowing you to fully adjust EQ settings, mic level, and sidetone control.
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20–20000 Hz
- Headphone Sensitivity: 98 db
- Headphone Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Headphone Total Harmonic Distortion: < 3%
- Headphone Volume Control: 40 mm
- Frequency Response: 100–6500 Hz
- Type: Detachable boom
- Sensitivity: -38 dBV/Pa
- Polar Pattern: Bidirectional Noise-Canceling
- Type: Lossless 2.4 GHz
- Range: 30ft / 9m
- Battery Life: 20hours
- PC: Wireless USB or USB-C
- Mac: Wireless USB or USB-C
- PlayStation 4: Wireless USB
- PlayStation 5: Wireless USB
- Switch: Docked, Wireless via USB / Handheld, Wireless via USB-C / Switch Lite, Wireless via USB-C
- Android: Wireless USB-C (*While the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 fully supports audio over USB-C, earlier Galaxy phones only support streaming media but not voice chat)
- Xbox: Wired via 3.5 mm to controller (*Only Xbox controllers that have a 3.5mm headset jack)
- Google Stadia Controller: Wireless USB-C
What's in the box
- Arctis 1 Wireless Headset x1
- USB-C Wireless Transmitter x1
- USB-A adapter cable x1
- 4-pole 3.5mm audio cable x1
- Product Information Guide x1