- Advanced high fidelity audio drivers with the same premium hardware and tuning from the Arctis Pro
- Built for extreme durability and lightweight performance with aluminum alloy and steel
- Noise isolating leather-like ear cushions for both long-lasting comfort and noise isolation
- Discord-certified ClearCast microphone
- Detachable 3.5mm cable compatible with all gaming platforms including PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch
Winning Is Everything
Co-developed with the world’s leading competitive esports players every aspect of the Arctis Prime was meticulously designed with a single goal in mind: victory.
High Fidelity Audio Drivers
Advanced high fidelity audio drivers with the same premium hardware and tuning from the ArctisPro, calibrated for maximum detail separation at the highest levels of gameplay, so your ears can clearly identify directional cues, distance, and every sound cue in between.
Premium speaker drivers with high-density magnets reproduce crystal clear audio up to 40,000 Hz, more than twice the range of typical headsets, so you hear the full extent of every in-game sound.
Lightweight Aluminum Alloy and Steel Construction
Built for extreme durability without additional weight, every component has been carefully designed with the highest-grade lightweight metal components to survive the most intense wear and tear over time.
Noise-Isolating Ear Cushions
Designed for both long-lasting comfort and noise isolation, the premium soft leather-like ear cups allow you to hear less background noise so you can focus on your game.
Discord-Certified ClearCast Microphone
Discord-certified ClearCast microphone uses the same bi-directional design used by aircraft carrier deck crews for superior noise cancellation, so your voice comms are clear and natural when it matters most.
On-headset controls to easily adjust volume on-the-fly and mute the microphone directly on the headset without fumbling with the cable or settings in the heat of battle.
Detachable 3.5mm cable is universally compatible with all gaming platforms including PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch, and detachable at both ends for easy transport and cable damage protection.
- Neodymium Drivers: 40mm
- Headphone Frequency Response: 100-40000 Hz
- Headphone Sensitivity: 92dB SPL
- Headphone Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Headphone Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1%
- Microphone Type: Retractable Boom
- Microphone Polar Pattern: Bidirectional Noise-Canceling
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100–10,000 Hz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -38 dBV/Pa
- Microphone Impedance: 2200 Ohm
- PC: Wired via 3.5 mm analog
- Mac: Wired via 3.5 mm analog
- PlayStation: 3.5mm to controller
- Xbox One: 3.5mm to controller
- Nintendo Switch: 3.5mm to tablet
- Mobile: 3.5mm
What's in the box
- Arctis Prime Headset x1
- 4-Pole 3.5mm adapter x1
- Dual 3.5mm Extension Cable x1
- Microphone Windscreen x1
- Product Information Guide x1